Searching for a delicious and healthy meal to prep for lunch or dinner? Try this lemony lentil salad with feta from EatingWell!
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 15-ounce cans lentils, rinsed, or 3 cups cooked brown or green lentils
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, (about 4 ounces)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- Step 1: Whisk lemon juice, dill, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Add lentils, feta, bell pepper, cucumber and onion; toss to coat.
Make Ahead Tip: The salad will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.