Are you looking for an easy grab and go breakfast to prep for the week? Try these yummy pumpkin overnight oats from EatingWell.
- ½ cup rolled oats (see Tip)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk (or other nondairy milk)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Toasted pumpkin seeds or pecans, for garnish
- Step 1: Combine oats, milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in a pint-size jar; stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Step 2: To serve, top with pumpkin seeds (or pecans), if desired.
Tip: People with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity should use oats that are labeled “gluten-free,” as oats are often cross-contaminated with wheat and barley.
To make ahead: Prepare through Step 1 and refrigerate for up to 4 days.