Looking for a healthy snack for your Super Bowl party? Try this tasty spinach artichoke dip from EatingWell.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- ½ cup shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 cups sliced vegetables, such as carrots and bell peppers
- 16 slices whole-wheat baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- Step 1: Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper in a 4-quart slow cooker. Cook on High for 2 hours. Stir and serve with sliced vegetables and baguette slices.